Some reversible blankies...
White hoodie sweater with frog button and frog Robeez (my new favorite addiction)...
Ladybug sweater with ladybug Robeez...And another pair of skull bootees, but they were more for the parents amusment than to clothe the child. I also included some actual useful baby items such as wipes etc. Overall, I think a good reception. I believe, though I never thought it possible, that I am experiencing some baby gift burnout. Thank goodness there's a bit of a buffer zone between now and Christmas (for which I've already planned, but yet to craft).
Until later...
4 comments:
Robeez! My kids lived in those things! Nice blankies :)
Aren't they the most adorable shoes?! I can definitely see myself having a control problem, as I am already planning outfits to correspond with the shoes. Not a good sign.
Popped by to check you out. Love your blog - LURVE the hoodie.
Gosh. You guys really raise the bar.
That ladybird jumper (or ladybug sweater!) is just too delightful, awwww!
Post a Comment