Friday, August 18, 2006

Silliness...

Andrea Clair Martin's Aliases

Your movie star name: Crackers Kenneth

Your fashion designer name is Andrea London

Your socialite name is Pickle Montreal

Your fly girl / guy name is A Mar

Your detective name is Dogs Wallaceburg District Secondary School

Your barfly name is Cookies Red Wine

Your soap opera name is Clair Martin Park Rd.

Your rock star name is Chocolate Bars Comet

Your Star Wars name is Andmau Marsco

Your punk rock band name is The Sleepy Diggery-do

2 comments:

ChickenBetty said...

Marti!
I'm so sorry you're ill. :(
I pop over to check on you once in a while and I'm glad to see I'm not the only nut that falls for the blogthings quizzes - my punk band would be called "tired apple corer"
I'll be thinking of you as you recover - healthy wishes coming your way....

Marti said...

Thank you so much for the warm wishes! What a great pick-me-up! I believe I am on the mend and should be back to my old knitty self in no time! Thanks again...until later!