Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back in Crafts...

So back to crafts for a moment. Here's an update of how the Christmas crafts went over.
There were brother-in-law crafts (complete with matching socks which I don't have a photo of, but they look just like this hat only, ya know, socks).
There were sister-in-law crafts, sans sister-in-law. It wasn't until I saw this photo that I realized that the cuffs aren't even close to being the same length.
Anyhow, these are 'trick mitts' that have an overflap over the fingers and thumbs. I thought they might be useful to a busy new mom.

And of course there were baby crafts.
This is my attempt to bury her in them. (I love the foot sticking up there).

Just as an aside...this post took me three days to construct because dial up is so blessed useless. I just wanted to make that known.

No comments: