Hello Knit Niters! It's that time again, though I seem to have been caught in some sort of temporal void and find myself socked to see that it's Wednesday already! Anyhoo...I'm offering my chaffeuring services this evening, so drop me a comment if you'd like a pick-up. You know the drill...no comment, no ride. Hope to see y'all later...I'm in desperate need of some serious knitting time as I haven't picked up the needles at all this week. BTW, new sock yarn is at the store...anyone want to place bets on if I'll be able to resist or not??
Until later...
4 comments:
I'm planning on checking it out today!
I guess I will have to get some ... this is 6 skeins this week! I have issues, need help!
Me ... please pick me up too -- I will have snacks, and yarn to play with!
I got y'all! Resistance is futile...
Post a Comment