Monday, May 26, 2008

NEW SOCKS!



Fleece Artist Somoko mill ends, plain vanilla sock and you should see how much of this stuff I have left over. I toyed with the idea of doing a pattern, as I haven't done one yet with socks, but I am a blue fanatic and just wanted to see how the colour would play out by itself without being interrupted with a pattern. Sure enough, much love for these socks. And they are really really warm!

That's all!

4 comments:

Donna M said...

They look great!

Anonymous said...

That is such a gorgeous blue!

From the look of Hank, he is not impressed with being second fiddle to the socks though. Poor boy!

Anonymous said...

fabulous socks! I love that colour! BTW, Sabrina's boyfriend Garfunkel is a long-haired shepherd and his parents shave him every summer - much easier to keep clean, he doesn't overheat and he doesn't STINK from being in the lake and then not drying out completely; no matted fur, etc. And he looks very cute with his summer hair cut!

lexa said...

Very nice! You'll have to bring them to Knit Nite for show and tell. I think I'll be there tomorrow night.