Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Useless Observation...



This may seem redundant, but the whole 'two sleeves at a time' thing is BRILLIANT! This is only the second time I've done it, and on baby sweaters, they're done in no time.

Here's the useless observation of the day; In the new issue of Interweave Knits, page 53, the Rowan Classic ad? The model in the short shorts has unshaven legs.

I'm not judging. I'm just saying that if it's acceptable enough for a (presumably) European model in a reputable magazine, then I shouldn't get hassled about it. That's all I'm sayin'.

That is all.

Until later...

3 comments:

Donna M said...

Talk about useless observations! You're checking out the hair on the models legs!?!

Heddy said...

That's funny, 'cause I noticed the same thing -- and that her legs are little plumper than we normally see in ads. Also, a little 'sunless tanner' would go a long way to helping her out. I don't think they told her she'd be in short shorts for that shoot. JMO

Pretty colour for those sleeves ... are they for the football shirt? ;)

lexa said...

Hmmm. Interesting. I admit that I just use razors, nothing fancy. I shave my legs every second day. Heaven forbid I should go a day late or all I hear is, "If I wanted someone with hairy legs I would have married a man." Men.

I worked the front desk at Lanes for 4.5 years. One of the girls there when I first started didn't shave underarms or legs. There are a couple of ladies around here that I know do that, and they aren't European. (Remember the 99 Red Balloons video? Or Siouxsie and the Banshees?)