Hee, hee, I know you guys have no will power, you see. I know all your soft spots. Sheldon must be happy that he can see now.
The Littlest One is sick today. He's got the flu. So no knitting has happened at all yet. So much for finishing Heddy's sweater! I'm soon gonna knit, though. He fell asleep again, and I'll watch Star Wars Episode III on Spike. I figure I'm in for a long night...
Yummy sock yarn! I find that as I make more of an effort to eat better, that I am increasingly using terms that I would normally use for food and applying them to wool - I wonder if there is a connection there?!
Good luck with the yarn hunt - that sweater looks too good not to be finished.
Little Sheldon looks great! Uummmm..... if you just want to knit socks but figure that you have way too much wool for yourself, I wear a size 8 shoe!!! LOL
4 comments:
Oh, no! We must have more of that yarn, though.
Hee, hee, I know you guys have no will power, you see. I know all your soft spots. Sheldon must be happy that he can see now.
The Littlest One is sick today. He's got the flu. So no knitting has happened at all yet. So much for finishing Heddy's sweater! I'm soon gonna knit, though. He fell asleep again, and I'll watch Star Wars Episode III on Spike. I figure I'm in for a long night...
I hope the yarn gods can find more of that yarn for your sweater. It is looking good!
Congrats on the eyes!
Yummy sock yarn! I find that as I make more of an effort to eat better, that I am increasingly using terms that I would normally use for food and applying them to wool - I wonder if there is a connection there?!
Good luck with the yarn hunt - that sweater looks too good not to be finished.
Little Sheldon looks great! Uummmm..... if you just want to knit socks but figure that you have way too much wool for yourself, I wear a size 8 shoe!!! LOL
P.S. LOVE the sweater!!!!
Tracey
Post a Comment