Gotcha! You probably thought that cry of joy was baby related, but alas it is not. That is the sound that I guest blogger extraordinare, Carrie from Carrie's Workbasket made when Marti said I could blog-sit for her. I know, not very sensitive of me, but I am just so thrilled about playing in someone else's backyard for a few days that I decided my first post would selfishly be just about that.
While here it is my goal to:
a - keep you briefed on baby related going ons (We are still on baby watch)
b - keep on with the crafty goodness Marti is so well known for (But of course in my own fashion)
4 comments:
Welcome Carrie and as I am in Florida I am really glad someone is blog sitting and will keep us posted as to what is going on. So I echo your Yipee! But I will confess to thinking that Pinta Bean had arrived when I saw the title! :))
Hi Carrie ... glad to know you are takin' care of business! I hope you soon have a reason to post a new Yippeee - one that means we have a new member of the Knitterpudlians. I check every 20 minutes or so (and put fresh batteries in my mouse so I can be sure to get the news, as soon as there is any!).
Soon hopefully!
Hi Carrie,
Thank you for babysitting Marti's blog, and keeping us updated on baby news.
Hopefully we'll hear the official news soon!
Yes, thank you for keeping us up to date. That little bean has to pop out soon.
Post a Comment