*sigh* The speed at which they grow and learn is both exhilarating and heartbreaking. You try the same thing over and over and then one day it just clicks and she's grabbing things and studying them and figuring things out. I wish I had gotten a video though. She held the rattle in her hands and tried kicking it with her feet to get it to make noise. Adorable.
This week has been full of surprises where she is concerned. She's started to get very agile while on her back during her play time on the floor. Lying under the arch of her play mat, she wiggled her way into a complete 360 turn. She did the same thing in her crib. We found her kicking at her crib bumper, holding her one foot (another first) with all the crib toys that were once safely crouched in corners now all gathered around her. I stood there amazed and sighed. 'Crap' I thought, 'she's mobile.'
Hanging out watching Conan with mom in the morning.
Yesterday she was thisclose to rolling from her front to her back on the floor. She has the right idea and all the right movements, just not quite enough strength yet. I helped her a few times and she was very impressed with the whole notion of rolling. It's a bit of a marvel. To both of us I'm sure.
Until later...
10 comments:
I still cannot believe that hair! It is amazing. She is absolutely adorable! What did you call that blue seat she has again? I would love to get one for my daughter for her baby!
By the time she gets back from her road trip she'll probably be rolling all over!
At the rate she's going, she'll be walking soon. Wait till the second one. You won't be working so hard to get that one mobile! :))
She is absolutely beautiful !!!! What a joy !!!! AP
It looks like she's riding a bull at the rodeo - those bumbo's must be wild!
She is adorable and amazing!
AP, who are you? Do I know you? Maybe a little dense...can't decipher the initials.
She is getting sooo big! I just found your blog again. Its great to see all the pics. I love her lucious locks... what a cutie! (kim b.)
Hi...Heddy talked to you about my blog reading. Name is Anne. I've been watching (reading) for about a year and a half. And,loving it! I am an absolute baby lover. I have a grand baby due and perhaps being born as I write this.
AP
Ah yes, I remember now! Thanks for stopping by! Glad you enjoy it!
Our grandson was born one min. before I posted. He, like Miss A, was rather large at 10-10. Beautiful big babies!!! AP
Post a Comment