Diaper bag and accessoriesCan you stand it? Cuz I can't. Seriously. That little pack of diaper wipes took a total of nine seconds to make and it just makes my teeth clench to look at it. And yes, I even overlap-folded the 'wipes' so that when you pull one, another will pop up.

This project cost me a grand total of zero dollars since I had everything I needed in my stash. Have I mentioned before how much I love having a little girl???
It's going to very difficult to sit on this one till Christmas. I hope she loves it as much as I do. Until later...
7 comments:
you put the "awe" in awesome! what a great momma you are! she is gonna flip - and love it!
Oh. Man.
I so wish that Miss E was into dollies sometimes. But then again, this way I get to have tea parties with her, Darth Vader and C3P0. Darth even makes the funny breathing sounds when he "pours" the tea. (Sound effects courtesy of the girl.)
Doodle got a cradle and highchair for her babies for her birthday. Cutest thing ever, she wants to feed them whenever she eats. And three of them are asleep in the cradle right now!
Agreed! Too darn cute!
This is so awesome! I can't wait to see the action shots.
Soooooo adorable!
so very cute. love how you folded the wipes!
Post a Comment