Saturday, December 24, 2011

Not Dead...

No, I am not dead. Nor injured. Or trapped under something heavy. Just can't believe that two full months have passed by me already. Such is the life.

Hoping to do one of the following in the new year;

a) Blog more

b) Get real and give up the blog

My preference is for a, but we shall see.

Anyhow, if you're still out there, have a very happy holiday, stay safe and enjoy. We here at the Workshop wish you and yours a great new year.

Stay cool y'all, I'll be back soon.


Until later...

5 comments:

lexa said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

We're still here. Pls don't give it
up. I so enjoy your blogs.
I hope Christmas was everything and all for the three of you!!!
Have a healthy, happy New Year.
I love the picture!!!!! Miss A is growing up so fast. Hard to believe that such a short time ago she was a pinta bean.
AP

terriknits said...

oh look at your gorgeous family! Happy Xmas and New Years! (we're having a brown Xmas here in Sask ... booo!)

Steph VW said...

What a beautiful family photo! Nice to see your smiling face. I'm making no blog resolutions, as I'm sure they will all be broken.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Congratulations to you and your little family!!! I can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl. Either way, it's a blessing for sure!!