Tuesday, November 29, 2022

The Future is Now

Well...hello there. Took a six year break.

How's everybody doing? Y'aight?? Yeah...we're all a little on edge right now I bet. Strange freaking times. The zombie apocalypse is upon us.

Where to begin. A few things have happened in the last six years. For one, we're no longer living on the east coast of Canada. We're back in Ontario, have been here for the last two years now.

Those wee ones you saw in the previous post? They're getting growed up. My girl is nearly 11 and my boy is nearly 8. They're still amazing and not at all interested in modelling matching sweaters anymore.



We also added a Jack Russell to the flock in 2017. His name is Sherlock Bones. My world revolves around him now. He's spoiled rotten and I don't care. He's my precious puppers and I will dote on him as much as I like.



No comments: