My entire life has changed in the span of three or four weeks. I really have no concept of time any longer, it all just seems like one giagantic blur.
So I've moved. We're living with Biff's parents back in his hometown which is just minutes from my hometown, so our hometown I suppose. We did this for a number of reasons, which I will explain to anyone still visiting this blog in the coming weeks. It's always better to have photos to accompany a story, and ho boy, what a story this is! HOLY COW! Can't wait to tell it, but not yet. And the reason not yet is because I am fighting with the almighty demon Dial-Up. What used to take me minutes to accomplish now takes a good half hour. How did we ever get along before highspeed?
In any case, I'm nearly settled in my new surroundings and now that the hub-bub of turning one's life upside down and cramming the equivalent of a three story home into a three room second floor, (the rest teetering dangerously piled one on the other in a storage unit) I can now get back to the serious business of crafting. I haven't sit down to knit anything significant in what feels like forever, and I do believe my hands are getting rusty. But my mind is begining to clear and I've just let the whole mystery of how I accumulated eight boxes of Q-Tips in and around my move go. I'm ready to come up with some fabulous new project and completely immerse myself in it.
I humbly pray to the wireless internet people to come quickly and reconnect me to the wider world. You have no idea what a pain in the ass dealing with photos is at this rate. I think I may be going into actual blog withdrawl it's been so long.
Until later...
1 comment:
Great to have you back! I will pray to the godess of WIFI for you.
Fizzgig! Thats totally it!
And yes, under all that floof is a tiny bunny.
Post a Comment