Saturday, September 15, 2007

Like Real People...


When we bought the place, only the front was sided...


As it stands right now...


It's almost like a real house...the kind that real people live in.

2 comments:

ellen said...

What to say...you are a real person, you are both real people..this house will be a real place, a place and home that you have taken care of and will love, a place that resounds with memories..and a home you both are adding to. Ooo, that sounds crazy, but I do believe in the real life of a house and what you bring to it, what memories it has and what love you will provide for it. The walls will absorb the energy and care you give.Good for both of you in your journey.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with Ellen.
Your house is so much of what it is because YOU live in it. I'm so awed with what you guys have accomplihed in justa few months.

Congratulations!