Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Knit Nite...

Hello, Knit Nitters! Seeing as Heddy isn't going to make it tonight, how 'bout the rest of y'all? I'm heading that way myself, so if anyone needs a ride, let me know by say, 6:30 either by phone (I believe we're in the book) or by comment. I'll be checking in throughout the day to see what's up. Do let me know either way. If I don't hear anything, I'll assume you aren't going and I'll just jet off!!

Hope to see you later!

2 comments:

Heddy said...

I wish I could say "Pick me up, please!" ... but I have a birthday to celebrate (family stuff came up with T's side of the family, so It will just be me and he tonight, so I think a dinner out is on the agenda -- possibley lanes or White Point)

I'll see ya at KN next week.

H

Anonymous said...

You can pick me up. You should see what I bought at Have A Yarn today. Lamma, alpaca and cashmere. It is so soft. Also have any sock you might want me to knit on?
Donna