On the twelfth, Hank and the constable celebrated their birthdays. It was Hanks first. I think he liked it.
Hank got a new toy. He's not good at sharing (yes, that's me snorting on the video).
Had some people over for Thanksgiving dinner, which was lovely. I like making a big meal every now and then, as long as there are lots of mouths to enjoy it. I think it went over well. And I had no problem eating turkey sandwiches for lunch and another full turkey dinner last night as well. With some stuffing and gravy and turkey still left over. Mmmmm....don't have to cook for the rest of the week.
I've been knitting furiously as well, all stuff I can't show you just yet. All in good time, my pretties. All in good time.
Yesterday was a big day. First ultrasound which I was pretty excited/nervous about and ended up being totally amazing. I have to say though, I was pretty bitter (re: exceptionally bitter...only time I wished I still lived in Ontario...don't get me started) over the fact that they don't give out ultrasound photos here in this fine province (at least not in my little corner of it), but was pleasantly surprised when I was able to snag one for myself anyway. Check this out:
The detail that they can pick up these days is just outstanding. And my suspicions were confirmed; there is indeed an alien life form dwelling deep within. And apparently it hearts NY. Who can blame him really?
Then there was that little matter of a federal election. I voted, hope you did too.
And now the week is half over and I still feel like it's Sunday. Holidays totally screw me up. Must get some work done then.
Until later...
8 comments:
Baby looks pretty laid back (and that ultasound is much easier to read than the traditional ones ... I can never tell which end is up). S/he looks like you (or maybe like the constable?).
Is there a giftshop in there? The only way I can think of to get the I Heart NY shirt.
You referred to baby as "him" -- should I buy blue yarn?
No, just figured a proper pro-noun was nicer than 'it'.
The first ultrasound is pretty cool. Just wait til you go to the baby place in the city.
Happy birthday to both of your boys!
Ba ha ha ha haha!
Brilliant.
I think they stopped giving out pictures in Nova Scotia because it was taking so long. (You know, making sure the baby was smiling, didn't have a booger in its nose... heh heh)
Happy Birthday to the boys!
Your baby has tons of personality!
great vid of Hank taunting the constable! Love it!
Also, WTF?! How much effort does it take to click "print" when they're doing the ultrasound?! That ... that's practically archaic that they don't give you the photo!
ya, I picked up on the "him" thing too and i'm not buying the pro-noun shit LOL happy bday to everyone (just had grandma's and all went well) talk to ya later and keep eatting!!!!!
i wish that i had met you before you left for nova scotia because you seem pretty cool! (i am one of carrie's stitch n bitch buddies) i enjoyed reading this blog entry.
Post a Comment