Modified Drops Eyelet Baby Cardigan by Jennifer Little knit with Tanis Fiber Arts 'Buttercup'; started Jan. 12/09, finished Jan. 24/09.
The yarn was meant for the pattern, the pattern was meant for the buttons (in the stash...awesome) and the sweater is meant for miss Pinta. I had more than enough in one skein for the sweater. I might just have enough for a simple pair of booties. Only mods I made to the pattern were plain sleeves instead of lacy ones. I like lace, but I tire of it very quickly.
Anyhow, I enjoyed this knit. I think it's a sweet, sunny little sweater. Looks to me like a 6 month or so size, which will be perfect for cool late summer/early autumn nights.
Until later...
5 comments:
Very cute! Love those buttons. :)
Will there ever be such a beautifully outfitted baby as the sweet little Pinta?
The sweater is adorable!
This is going to be the best dressed babe in town!
That sweater is just too sweet , love it , love , love it ! Perfect buttona with that glorious yellow colour !
Post a Comment