In the meantime let me take this opportunity to say how proud I am of our brand new mom - she totally kicks ass! What a trooper! Oh words fail me right now, I am just sooo excited for her!

see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Ok, Ok, I'm sure Marti wouldn't mind if I shared one detail - Miss Pinta has sandy brown hair!
13 comments:
I am so excited and so happy for all!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee and congratulations. How absolutely wonderful.
yay! I am so g;lad that she has finally had her little sweet baby! I can't wait to hear all the details ... was she born today?
Yep!
WOOHOO!!!
Sandy brown hair!!!! Oh, I can't wait to see her!
I know what you are going through, Carrie, not being there to see your best friend's baby. My BF since grade two lives just outside of Calgary now. I didn't see her first born til she was almost one. My BF was in the delivery room and actually helped deliver my Oldest One. Then she went home and had another baby who I didn't see til she was two, and BF was pregnant with her third. I was pregnant with the Littlest One at the same time. In the summer of 2007 we all went out to see her, the whole family, and it was the first time we'd seen each other's youngest sons who were both four at the time. Her entire brood was home last summer, but now I probably won't get to see them til summer 2010, I hope. I had a terrible pang yesterday of, "I miss S". I even went on WestJet to check out seat sales. It's hard when there's that many miles in between. :(
(At least you get to see loads of pics, though. My BF is not computer oriented at all, never was, so I never see photos of the kids. At least her other half does Facebook now, so he posts some pics sometimes.)
Much relief and congratulations to mom & babe!
Details please! Name, weight, time etc!!!
Congratulations to both parents on the birth of your little girl!
Welcome to the world, Baby Girl! We can't wait to meet you here on the interwebs... and not just to see you modelling your handknit wardrobe.
Congratulations!!! You all must be so excited and feeling like your on cloud nine which is the best. Enjoy every second as it will go by so fast.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Babeh!
Congratulations to the entire new family! Can't wait to see the lovely little miss.
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! Welcome to the wondrous world of Mommyhood!!!
Congratulations!!
Does this set a precedent that she will never be on time for anything?
Post a Comment