Tuesday, March 10, 2009

No...

...no baby yet.

9 comments:

lexa said...

This is addressed to Little Miss Pinta:

Hello, Little Pinta. Tomorrow is your official due date, but y'know you don't HAVE to stick with that. You could start today. I'm sure your mother wouldn't mind. I know it's warm and cuddly in there, but the weather is coming around now, so it won't be so bad. Your parents are anxiously waiting for your official "meeting", and so are the rest of us! So please... get a move on! (Besides, you've got all kinds of nice knit stuff to try on.)

Anonymous said...

This is also to the new baby to be:

Today is a good day to be born. 26 years ago when my little baby was born it was a good day too! Nothing like March 10th for a birthday!!! Looks like a nice place for you to live and nice special gifts and clothes for you to wear. You are one lucky little girl....get a move on!

Anonymous said...

LOL That was short and sweet Marti! But those babe's do seem to take their good sweet time in arriving don't they. By the way my Grandchild number 2 is to be born in September (and number 1 will only be 1 year 5 months, yikes!)

Donna M said...

I am still holding out for March 12! But I know Mom will be happy the sooner she makes her appearance!

Heddy said...

oohhh, Marti. You must be really, really ready to have her by now. Sorry but I am sticking by my guess of March 17th (and you can call her Patty! lol!) but I do feel bad that you are not able to enjoy your sweet one yet. She'll be worth the wait.

Dorothy said...

Dear Miss Pinta,
You are a girl. Girls are never early. Girls are never on time. Girls are always late. Girls like to keep people waiting.
Remember that when you start dating :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I'd like to change my eta to the 17th - St. Patrick's Day

Anonymous said...

ops! Looks like Heddy beat me to it. I would like to second Dorothy's comments re: waiting on a woman.

:)

ellen said...

Oh, take care..it will happen for sure, I know from experience from gestating an elephant.

Love to you, best...and I hope that the Constable is doing well. He needs to be remembered and taken care of..so here is my love to him.