Friday, April 24, 2009

Somedays, like looking in a mirror...

Me at approx. 18 mos and A at 1...about the same amount of hair.

So people have been asking who A takes after in terms of looks. I think this might answer that question. Although, she gets the curly hair from both sides and I definitely think she has her daddy's eyes. Besides that though, he calls her the milk man's baby.

3 comments:

lexa said...

He's not going to take you to Maury Povich for a paternity test, is he? LOL! I can probably count on one hand how many people have said my two look like me. Everyone says they look just like T.

Donna M said...

Well that splains everything, doesn't it Lucy!

From the I Love Lucy show in case you are too young to remember!

Anonymous said...

DJ's been saying it all along (that she looks like you). Now I can see it too, plain as day, she's a beauty!