First up, I made a bunch of bibs. Crocheted them in fact. I'm very impressed with myself. They're fast and addictive and it changed my whole attitude towards my spitty baby. Spit up all you want I say...just an excuse to make more.
Here is my lovely assistant modeling one for me. This also counts as the overdue week 11 photo, cuz I'm lazy.
One more completed with yarn for yet another (or two) acquired on WWKIP Day at ye olde Ball n' Skein. Two more in the back there for A's cousin N. Sock yarn was an additional stash enhancement with my WWKIP Day discount.
Finished the top down cardigan for nephew Nolan. Still love this pattern. I've knit three of these now (no, four) and I'm still not sick of it. I have to get a pic of all the kids wearing these when they get to that size.
More Tanis in Garnett and Grape acquired in Mahone Bay on WWKIP Day, which was a knitterly good time as always (I say always, yet I've only done it twice). Good eats, good company, actual time to sit and knit. I was accosted here in Liverpool whilst knitting in public by a creepy dude wanting me to knit socks for his wife. He wouldn't take the hint really, gave me his card which, unfortunately, I've 'accidentally' lost. Odd side note; WWKIP Day was also something to the effect of International Nude Cycling Day or something. I thought it would've been funny had someone gotten the two mixed up. Naked Knitting On a Bike Day...be careful with those pointy sticks.
Ummmm...yeah. Working on a little stealth project at the moment. I've been asked to update the fused plastic project and I will...just as soon as I actually do it!
Until later...
3 comments:
those bibs are adorable ... and you just whipped them up sooo fast! Now, I NEED to learn to crochet (will you show me how to sometime, please? Tell me what I need to pick up to learn, and I will treat you to coffee and maybe a giant Lanes cupcake in exchange for a lesson or 2!
That dude was CRAH-ZEE!
Love the bibs -- you must teach crochet. Love the cardi, too. I've only knit one so far but plan on making more.
Off to try and start the lawn mowing process. Joy.
I love it when you blog! Its always entertaining and even though we spend hours on the phone we never seem to cover it all off.
The cardi is great! I like the red in it. The bibs turned out fabulous as well. You are a crochet machine.
I have to say that 'assistant' is looking pretty huggable!
Post a Comment