Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weather Rage...

Things you shouldn't have or be able to do on June 28

-See your breath outside in the light of day

-Wear a full track suit...pants, t-shirt AND hoodie (but wear your sandals anyway cuz eff you mother nature)

-Wipe the dogs feet when he comes in from outside cuz despite the fact that it's not raining (that moment), everything is still wet

-Have every pot light on at 7:30 pm even though you have a massive picture window in the kitchen cuz yes, it's that freakin' dark out

I'm going back to bed.

3 comments:

Donna M said...

I totally concur and we have 2 dogs needing feet wiped!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree also. At least it isn't cold here, we have some humidity. However, the weather is still wet. I won't even say rain anymore...it's just "WET". Everytime it stops raining, and the sun peeks, everything stays wet because it rains again!

At least it isn't SNOW. Can you imagine if this was winter and it snowed every single day!

lexa said...

Yes, this is totally ridiculous. Just looked at the weather site, and it's rainy and/or cloudy right up til Sunday! We're supposed to have fireworks Wednesday and Sunday. I don't remember if it was last year or the year before that it rained most of Privateer Days. (probably both)