Sunday, January 03, 2010

Finished Object Round Up for '09...

I don't think I've ever done one of these, but I thought it might be interesting to tally up the total for the year. So here goes, from most recent backwards. Note: The following are a list of pattern names, the links to which I'm not going to post. If you're on Ravelry, you can visit my project page. If you're here visiting the blog and aren't into knitting, this will be very boring for you.

Hats

Flakey Baby Hat (my own devising)
We Call Them Pirates
Cabled Hat with Earflaps (kids)
Bonnet from Itty Bitty Hats
Rollin' Baby Beret
Bunny Tail hat
Pom Pom Beret by Debbie Bliss
Flame On
Bonnet of my own devising (part of little A's coming home outfit)
Whale of a Tail

Total; 10

Socks

1 pair Flakey Baby Socks
3 pairs plain vanilla kids socks
2 pair Better than Booties baby socks, Chevron pattern
2 pair Broadripple
1 pair Paraphernalia
1 pair Harris Tweed
1 pair 3x1 ribbed socks
1 pair Blackrose socks
1 pair plan vanilla pink Tanis for me and a matching pair for little A
1 pair Duck Feet slippers for the wee one

Total; 15

Sweaters
All kids sweaters mind you

2 Top Down cardigans
1 Classic Cabled sweater
1 Owl sweater vest
1 Cable Tank Top (Debbie Bliss)
1 Modified Drops Eyelet Baby Cardigan
1 Helena baby sweater
1 Seamless Baby kimono
1 Baby's Hoodie to Knit (Bernat pattern)

Total; 9

Other

1 Thermis neck warmer
1 Pretty Thing cowl

Total; 2

Crochet

15 bibs
8 coasters with holder from the Summer Coaster Set pattern by Chicken Betty
2 stuffed toys

Total; 25

Works Still in Progress from 2009

Clapotis scarf
Babette Blanket
(non-fiber related) Pinta Bean (although at least I finished the pregnancy part, which, near the end, I really wasn't sure was ever going to end).

Grand Total FO's for 2009; 61

Hmmm...neat. They really do pile up when you knit small things. Wonder what will grab my attention in 2010.

Until later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a recipient of some of those items - another hearty thank you. I for one am thrilled that you knit small things!

Say, do you have a favourite from 2009?

Heddy said...

wow! That's a lot (and you took off a lot of time from Knitting due to the lack of focus (early on in the pregnancy) -- and you had a child in there too! You are a knitting phenom!