Saturday, May 26, 2012
Baby V...
Baby Von finally decided to make an appearance May 23 @ 5:27 pm. Well, decided is probably too optimistic a word. Let's just say stubbornness is a strong quality in my babies, as is largeness, with both of them being 10 lbs. and a little bit. They also don't seem terribly concerned with punctuality. So despite plans to the contrary (what's that saying about making plans?) little V was also delivered by c-section this past Wednesday evening. We're home now, which is fantastic, both doing well all things considered and doesn't he look smashing in his hand spun/hand knit sweater! And it fits!! With a little bit of room to grow. Perfect for warm spring and summer walks.
I'm deeply smitten with the new man in my life and we're all just a bunch of bugs in rugs here, all cozied up and getting readjusted to the new family order. So far, so great. Big sister A is rockin' her new role and Dad is fortunate enough to be able to take some parental leave to help us all out. I have a feeling this is going to be an awesome summer.
With this pregnancy behind me, I feel the zest for former loves returning, if ever so slowly as recovery is my first priority. Eating, cooking, knitting, crafting...I have psychic space for it all again, though time and energy is a completely different story!! We shall see. One thing at a time. For now, I'm just tickled pink...no wait, blue...that his little sweater suits him so well.
Hope to be around a little more often. Fingers crossed.
Until later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's so CUTE! I can't wait to meet him! xoxo (And he definitely IS rockin' his hand knits!)
You're fortunate that M can take parental leave - they didn't have that when I had my boys, and we weren't in a position back then for T to do that anyways. I know a few dads in town that have got to do that! I think it's great. Congratulations! :)
Oh congratulations! He's beautiful!
Oh congratulations! He's just beautiful. And so is his sweater. Treasures both! Lots of healing vibes being sent your way.
He is beautiful! Congratulations on this new little person in your family. I hope you have lots of fun with your little man. His sweater is so cute. Just what a little man needs - warmth and fashion.
Post a Comment