Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bibs...



...and washcloths. Knit from Bernat Handicrafter cotton and using a pattern that I kind of came up wtih myself. I saw these bibs while flipping through Mason-Dixon Knitting in the book store the other day. The pattern looked perfectly simple, just what I was looking for in terms of an easy knitted bib. I've tried other bib patterns and they were a little involved for my liking. Kinda curvy and I think I used the wrong sized needles anyway, so it left a bad taste in my mouth. Not these though. As you can see, I ran out of the varigated yarn once I got to the other strap, so I just compensated the best I could! It may not show up in the photo, but I made three buttonholes so that they are somewhat adjustable. This was a nice, quick project. Knit up in no time at all. And of course, they're going to Biff's sister in law! I wonder if she's sick of all of these handknit gifts yet...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»