Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekend Knitting...

I'm not sure where this burst of knitting energy came from, but the weekend turned out to be a fairly productive one.
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that Biff is crafting something as well. I cannot discuss the details, for it is super secret, but being able to sit outside and watch him do his thing inspired me to delve into a few projects myself. That, and it's so nice to sit outside and knit.
So here's Biff crafting away (all I'll say is he's woodworking) with me having just cast on a new project.

And this is what it became...

A skull sweater for the dog, most likely a Christmas present. This skull theme has taken on a bit of a life of it's own. But since Maury is about as hard core as any baby, this too is funny to me.
Also, just for my own amusement, I spit this out from my needles...

Inspired by a recent post at the Yarn Harlot, a baby pumpkin hat, sans stem. Sometime this week I'll grab some green or brown yarn and finish 'er up.
And that was the sum total of my weekend. Onto the next project!

No comments: