Thursday, April 19, 2007

Paranoid Android...

They're out to get me. Here I was just innocently watching television last night, knitting my life away, blissfully unaware of their heinous plans until suddenly, there it was. Their evil plan laid bare and my downward spiral all but an inevitabilty.


MM's Dark Chocolate Welcome to my nightmare.

I know I will be helpless against it's power. I will succumb at nearly every opportunity, I know there is no point in fighting it. I cannot steel myself against this kind of enemy.

I have a rather unhealthy affection for chocolate at the best of times, dark chocolate especially, M&M's most of all. I know, I'm Canadian, I should be all about the Smarties (which I am as well, don't kid yourselves) but when you wrap a chocolatey coating around a lucious little peanut and paint it with some fun colours, I'm just putty in your hands. And then create a whole little marketing world with characters and toys (who can forget the Christmas when I got the M&M dispenser where you pull down the one arm and the M&M came out the other hand??? Holy jeez) and now a website where I can make myself into an M&M??? Lord have mercy.

It's a good thing I'm stuck out here on the edge of the world all by myself with the nearest down a fifteen minute drive away. I'd probably have the entire county emptied of them by now. Just like the time when I was jonesing for a Kinder Egg and spent a good two hours driving around town looking for one bloody convenience store that had one. Sadly, I was not successful (yes, I know, I have problems. Let's just move on).

*lightbulb* It may not be chocolate, but it is still satisfying...I have some yarn and a lot of spare time. Yeah, it's starting to take shape. I'm going to go knit an M&M....

....*trail off into knitty daydream....

*also check out this Smartie site if you're a fan Smarties

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dark chocolate, an ocean of beer and a jeep in a ditch, Hmmmmm...
Methinks I like this new workshop!

Glad you survived the storm:) Love the new look.