Well, I went, I saw, I purchased. Then I ate. And drank, obviously. The M&M's Dark Chocolate are spectacular. If you have the means, I highly recommend pairing it with your favourite bottle of red.
how did you guess it was me???hahaha I love your site and check it daily. I think when you guys get situated you should seriously get ahold of the local newspaper and see if you can do a writeup or story about what ever. You have a knack for it and I find all your stories extremely entertaining. Maybe like a freelance writer or journalist. I don't know. We had a guy here in town that did that but he left us to be a minister for the gay rodeo circuit in the States. That would be a story in its own. Everything here is pretty much the "norm". Keep up the good work I am looking forward to your next post!!!!!
I think it may have had something to do with you referring to Mark as Marky! I figured only family members could get away with it. Thanks for all the nice comments about my writing/blog. I get a kick out of it. Feel free to pass the address around if anyone else is interested.
6 comments:
Did the Marky get the license plate number of the driver that stuck him in the ditch? I would have phoned the cops!!!!hahaha
Mary, did you leave that last comment??!
I fully admit to indulging in white wine + chocolate hershey's kisses from time to time, so I salute the red wine + M&Ms!
how did you guess it was me???hahaha I love your site and check it daily. I think when you guys get situated you should seriously get ahold of the local newspaper and see if you can do a writeup or story about what ever. You have a knack for it and I find all your stories extremely entertaining. Maybe like a freelance writer or journalist. I don't know. We had a guy here in town that did that but he left us to be a minister for the gay rodeo circuit in the States. That would be a story in its own. Everything here is pretty much the "norm". Keep up the good work I am looking forward to your next post!!!!!
I think it may have had something to do with you referring to Mark as Marky! I figured only family members could get away with it. Thanks for all the nice comments about my writing/blog. I get a kick out of it. Feel free to pass the address around if anyone else is interested.
MMMMMmmmmmm, slather, slather, chhocoooolate and winnnnnnnnnnnne MMMMMmmmmmmm
Sorry, I channeled HOmer Simpson there for a minute :)
Post a Comment