Saturday, July 28, 2007

Feeling Nostalgic...and a little ashamed...



I'm taking a great risk here by completely outing myself for having poor musical judgement and taste as a niave 11/12 year old. I'd like to blame it on the fact that my brain wasn't fully formed yet.

Anyhow, this one goes out to my former posse from the H.W. Burgess days. I won't shame you by naming you. You know who you are. Enjoy.

PS: Any of these dance moves remind you of a certain sixth grad talent show???!!

PPS: Hard to believe that I went from this directly to the Cure a year later. Pretty easy to pin-point exactly when puberty kicked in, huh.

4 comments:

ellen said...

At 65 I'm still waiting for my brain to mature. I think it's a losing battle! (as evidenced by my blog entries)
Thanks for stopping by..as always, I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

C'mon!! I'm from MASSACHUSETTS!
Dorchester is just down the road from where I grew up, if by down the road you mean 30 miles of back roads, 2 hours on the Interstate and another 30 mins of terrible traffic in sub-urban Metro Boston.

i could probably still do that whole freakin' dance :)

You're my Popsicle

Marti said...

You never cease to make me laugh out loud Sara!

Anonymous said...

H.W. Burgess?
I am not, nor ever have been, in your posse, but I was at the Lord Nelson on Tuesday to see/hear YH - and I'm not from Halifax either.
I am the blogless/blog-free Janey.

Which is a long-winded way of saying that I am surfing around commenters blogs - and thought to myself: W.H. Burgess? Hmmm - the writer of those little books that my mother thought were so fantastic that she kept buying them for her children. Sammy (?) blue jay, etc. etc. etc. (The question mark is because it has been a very, very long time.)

Happy knitting.
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca