But first, the action photos...
Putting a sink sized hole in the new counter top...
Installing the sink...(and it works too!)
Zee before...
Zee after. Zee kitchen, she is (pretty much) done. What's next? Backsplash and knobs. Both on their way as we speak.
Remember zee downstairs bathroom?
Tres disgusting, non?
Zee bathroom, she is (pretty much) done too!
And although it may seem as though I just stand around and take pictures of stuff happening, I work just as hard as zippy with the tools there.
And seeing as I'm pretty exhausted, I'm off to bed.
Until later...
3 comments:
Yay for succesful renovations!
I luvs me a router - cuts pretty holes in all kinds of stuff, like counter tops for sinks! :)
Glad your house is coming together.
Zee everything is looking terrific. Isn't it nice to have a kitchen that's functional and pretty, or at least in my case, decent looking, with drawers that actually open and close, and with an oven that virtually does the same. I got tired leaning against the oven door and burning my butt to keep it closed, only to struggle to get a pot out of it!
Good for you.
You wanted details re Yarn Harlot and Halifax?
I got it from the Loop knitting place in Halifax (who are one of her sponsors - the other is her publisher):
the Lord Nelson Hotel, in the Regency Ballroom (seats 300).
On Tuesday. 7 August at 6 pm.
See you there?
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca
Post a Comment