Monday, September 17, 2007

Carrie's not going to like this at all...

...but I got my Ravelry invite today! If you don't knit and have no idea what this is, I can't explain it to you other than to say it's a big deal. If you do knit and you're in, add me as your friend. If you do knit and you haven't been invited yet, they assure me your invite is on the way (it said so in the email). Can't talk now, must explore.

4 comments:

Steph said...

ooooohhhhh... Welcome to the dark side!

Marti said...

No kidding! Holy smokes, it's like falling down the rabbit hole.

Anonymous said...

Antie Em, Antie Em!
I'm frightened Antie Em!
da da da da da daaaaaaaa

freakin yarn twister, vortex time suck - ITS AWESOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah man I am ... going to ask you for your password so that I can look around and play too! I immediately left to see where I am on the list and there are STILL 6,000 people ahead of me WAAAA!!!!

Ok, really I am happy for you, but also considering that you were so ahem undecided about the whole thing I can't help but wonder if you are ravelry worthy ;) no, not bitter at all.