Great Holy Carp! There's a video for that thing!!!!!
My best friend from high school put that song on my "You survived semester 1" mix tape my freshman year. I loved that song! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH
Yes, there is a video, and this is why I love YouTube. Perhaps the best use of the internet since...uh...it's too early in the morning to be clever. Glad you like it.
4 comments:
Great Holy Carp! There's a video for that thing!!!!!
My best friend from high school put that song on my "You survived semester 1" mix tape my freshman year. I loved that song!
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH
you're seriously awesome :)
Yes, there is a video, and this is why I love YouTube. Perhaps the best use of the internet since...uh...it's too early in the morning to be clever. Glad you like it.
I've heard this before - and LOOOOOOOVE it.
thanks for the video link!
"100% acrylic"
Did you know that Meryn is transgendered and is now living as a man?
Post a Comment