His one ear popped up the other day.
The other is still only half way.
I think he knows that this only makes him that much more adorable.
In fact I'm sure of it. Poser.
This dog is going to walk all over me, isn't he? And I do mean literally.
Until later...
4 comments:
that pup is soooo cute, I can't even stand it! you are going to hjave big problems with such a cute little face ... "Did you do that? You little darlin', its ok!"
How big is he now?
He's just TOO CUTE! Love those little ears. :)
Be careful. He is too cute, but he will grow up and be bigger than you one day!
We had a Welsh Corgi and watching the ears go up and then down for a few weeks was such fun. They are just so adorable at that stage.
Look at those paws! I love puppy feet. Ears are fun, but the feet! It's so much fun to watch them grow into those big, uncontrollable paws.
Post a Comment