
Not exactly Christmas card quality, but it was only his first sitting. We'll try again some other time.
Not much to report other than the Hankster is doing very well on all accounts. House training is coming along very nicely with only minor accidents which can all be blamed on yours truly. Sleeping in the crate, also a success with little to no fussing anymore. Sitting on command every time now with laying down and staying getting better all the time.
He's a fuzzy little genius. Except for the chewing. That needs some work.
Needless to say, he's keeping me busy and therefore not much knitting of late. I broke out a small project last night once Zippy (Hank's other unofficial name) had settled down and it was quite nice to just sit there and work on something for a while.
Tonight was Knit Nite which I thoroughly enjoyed (which I do every week) as it provided me two solid hours to immerse myself in this whole yarny business. Talking about knitting, looking at knitting, actually knitting...love it. Don't even think of trying to make me give it up!
Anyhow, that's all. Just a quicky. I was getting sick of seeing Keanu running at me when I popped on over to my blog.
Until later...
4 comments:
He is a handsome chap. It's so nice to have the company of a dog. It sure seems as if he is learning his commands so early!
Can I call him Hanky?
You have no idea how funny I think that is, then again perhaps you do.
He's so cute!
There's a few skeins of Astra in the mark-down bin, 25% off. Odd dye lots. You may be interested in them for knitting toys or something. Couple of skeins of Shetland Chunky, too. Good for a hat or kids mittens.
He is adorable and yes they are worse than children! But they definitely have their wonderful side too.
Re the chewing: it just goes on and on. My first Airedale would even take her eye tooth and gouge at my kitchen counters!
Post a Comment