Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hehehe...

I got my mixed tape to post to my blog! I don't know how to make it fit, but whatever. I saw this little gadget on the Ninja Knitter's blog and then the hubby and I promptly wasted an hour picking out as many Canadian bands and their tunes as we could find. It's a fun little time waster over at Mixwit (link at the bottom of the tape there). I'm glad I'm so easy to amuse. Makes life a lot less stressful.

3 comments:

Donna M said...

Well how fun was that?! You really must have had a great time doing that up!

Heddy said...

I love if I had a million dollars ... the BN Ladies are one of my absolute favorite Canadian bands (their songs alaways make me giggle -- T got me their greatest hits a few years ago -- LOVE it!)

The Ninja Knitter said...

Hey marti, awesome mix. As for getting it to fit on the page, you have to fiddle with the code a bit. Go into the layout, and edit the element. You'll see width and height numbers, change those. I have mine set to 175 width and 150 height. Each time you post a new mix, you'll have to reset the settings.

Also, my fave trendition of "If I had a $1000000" is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNVkEqy7lpI