Sunday, November 16, 2008

If Only He Could Colour in a Colouring Book...



Rain, rain,
Go away,
Come again some other day,
So that mom can take me out to play.

4 comments:

lexa said...

Exactly. Poor Jewel will keep her legs crossed til she can't any longer. She doesn't like the rain, sticks her head out, that's about it. Unfortunately I have to keep taking the puppy out in it!

Dorothy said...

awwww
We're dog sitting, and he has pretty much the same expression.
All of our critters are staying inside .. even the fish are hiding!

Anonymous said...

Poor fella!

ellen said...

Thank you, Marti for visiting me. I am always so happy to read about your adventures and that little Pinto Bean.
Hank does look a bit sad. Alas, my dogs don't care whether it rains or not...Newfoundlands!
Reminds me of the song: I don't care if it rains or freezes, long as I got my plastic Jesus.
They don't care ..sometimes I wish they would.
Take care and thanks again..e.