Monday, April 27, 2009

And the winner is...

So that was weird. Did anyone else notice yesterday that my blog was only showing the post from Apr. 15 as my most recent? Could just be my computer. Ravelry is all messed up too.

Anyway...remember a while back when we had the baby weight and date contest? Well, I'm finally ready to award a winner. I decided to go with a random number generation, since miss A decided to mess with everyone's head (mine most of all) and not come anywhere close to any of the dates and weights guessed at. Out of eleven commentors (one commentor commented twice and I didn't count the second comment), the winner is StephVW. CONGRATULATIONS :) Jimmy, tell her what she's won.



Well Marti, she has her choice of one of these lovely and stylish, hand sewn, poly/cotton blend project bags. (audience; ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah). Categorized thusly; 1) Green and white check; 2) Green with white flowers 3) White with blue flowers; 4) Purple (with black flowers) The choice is yours.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL. Inside the lovely and stylish project back will be your very own, brand new CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.

Sorry...got carried away there.

Actually, she will get a ball of Kertzer On Your Toes 4 Ply sock yarn with aloe (click link to see colourways) in either the Turquoise Print or the Beach Print. Beach Print comes with the added bonus of one baby sock knit from it. S'up to you. So congrats again. PM me on Rav. and I'll get your mailing deets.

There, I feel better now. I have a bunch of FO's to show off, but I think that will do for today. Until later...

4 comments:

Donna M said...

Re your blog, I had no problem seeing the posts and wondered if you had put up a new post that I had missed!

Steph VW said...

Cue music:

Contestant runs (as quickly as she can considering her pregnant belly and she's doing her best not to look like those women who should have worn sturdier bras to the show)), down the aisle, high-fiving audience members as she goes.

Reaches the stage and kisses Bob, before breathlessly saying,

THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Cali said...

Oooooo! Yaaaaay!

(crowd cheers for running pregnant woman and oggles prizes with envy)

Heddy said...

Wow! She won the showcase! {wild applause from the back row}Congrats, StephVW!