Hysterical...I'll vote for the Beet any day.She is just so adorable and beautiful.
Nick Nolte got way too hard looking. I'd go for B. :)
LOL! that's the best baby hair post evar!
That's just too cruel! Neither! She definitely looks like The Donald! Check out this:http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Business/images-2/donald-trump-bad-hair-day.jpg
I think she's got the white girl Halle Berry hair... check this out... http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/20/79820-004-40F86636.jpg
I love her hair! Mine's still bald. I find babies with hair fascinating, and she has so much of it!
I'm laughing so hard the baby is going to pop out! Nick Nolte baby - it's just WRONG! heh heh.
Donna M stole the words right out of my mouth 'That's just too cruel'. Absolutely KEEP IT COMING! I was laughing so much that I threw Dash off of his game. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hysterical...I'll vote for the Beet any day.
She is just so adorable and beautiful.
Nick Nolte got way too hard looking. I'd go for B. :)
LOL! that's the best baby hair post evar!
That's just too cruel! Neither! She definitely looks like The Donald! Check out this:
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Business/images-2/donald-trump-bad-hair-day.jpg
I think she's got the white girl Halle Berry hair... check this out... http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/20/79820-004-40F86636.jpg
I love her hair! Mine's still bald. I find babies with hair fascinating, and she has so much of it!
I'm laughing so hard the baby is going to pop out!
Nick Nolte baby - it's just WRONG!
heh heh.
Donna M stole the words right out of my mouth 'That's just too cruel'. Absolutely KEEP IT COMING! I was laughing so much that I threw Dash off of his game. :)
Post a Comment