
One grey day bleeds into the next. There is no differentiation. But at least this face brightens my day. Just a little sun suit we picked up the other day. There's no sun, so we had to add a long sleeved onesie...in July. Uggh.
Anyhow, Happy Canada Day y'all. Hope the sun is shining wherever you are.
Promise of crafty content in the near future. I've been working on some stuff that I don't want to blog about, but a few other things as well. Until later...
3 comments:
what a doll ... and loves the camera too! Happy canada Day to you!
(coincidentally, blogger's word verification word for me is ... haming)
H
Happy Canada Day!
PS a bit overcast here as well.
We were in town earlier this afternoon, and I had a fleece hoody on! Unreal for July 1st.
Hope you are having a nice holiday despite the weather.
Post a Comment