Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Bit o' Ketchup...

Well, catch-up really. I've missed a few weeks.


Nineteen...A hangin' with cousin N...they were due a day apart but ended up being born a month apart. You can barely tell really.


Twenty...enjoying some exersaucing on Oma and Opa's back deck. I think she'll be able to pull off hats, just like her old mom. I don't boast about much, but I do wear a mean hat when I want to.



Twenty-one...peace and love, man. Glamming (or hamming) it up for the camera, with pigtails no less. At five months old. Where did this child come from anyway?



This is the thing that I knit secretly before I left. A little Owls vest for my BFF's little boy. It was well received and I'm looking forwared to the fall/winter when little D will model it for the blogsphere.



I also finished these before I left for our trip, but didn't have time to blog about them. Paraphernalia pattern, Austerman yarn. Not a bad pattern really, although I think there is something lost in the translation, which I've mentioned before. I think one sock is significantly smaller than the other though. Either way, they're still pretty.

I think that should do it for getting caught up. If only it were this easy where the housework is concerned. Until later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the title of this post and of course the star too!

Donna M said...

How darn cute is the little one? Just brings a big smile to my face!

Love the little vest and socks too!

Steph VW said...

The pig tails and sunglasses are KILLING ME! She reminds me of a Muppet character with that grin and those glasses... and I mean that in the most complimentary way possible! She's just so darned adorable!