Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Twenty-four; Just Plain Bragging...





I made everything in these photos. Except the sofa.

7 comments:

lexa said...

Too SWEET! (The baby and the clothes!)

Donna M said...

I love this! Brings a big old smile to my face!

Steph VW said...

heh heh... you do good work.

Dorothy said...

both baby and clothes are too cute for words!

Heddy said...

what? you didn't make the sofa? LOL!

You are so crafty that you could have saidyou did and I'd have believed you!

Miss A is a gorgeous model, as usual! My goodness I love everything you made ... baby included! You have a good reason to brag.

Happy anniversary :)

ellen said...

You mean you didn't make the sofa???

Seriously, how more adorable could she be...not, I think. Look at that smile. I know she does her daddy and mama and grandparents' ('s?) proud.
Whew!

Frieda said...

That is one seriously sweet baby ! Oh , and theclothesa re pretty darn sweet too , well done !