I am so impressed that you are planning so far ahead ... so you won't be "behind" ... lol! I crack me up (and that wasn't even intentional, but stil funny, LOL!)
My favorite is the sit 'n fish (or s*it and fish, depending on where you are from) ... I don't want one for myself, but it does give me a giggle!
3 comments:
I think I'll pass, but thanks for the laugh!
I am so impressed that you are planning so far ahead ... so you won't be "behind" ... lol! I crack me up (and that wasn't even intentional, but stil funny, LOL!)
My favorite is the sit 'n fish (or s*it and fish, depending on where you are from) ... I don't want one for myself, but it does give me a giggle!
You haven't been blogging in a VERY long time. Have you given it up?
I miss your humour and pics of Miss Avery :(
AP
Post a Comment