But check this @#$% out! Two purchases, both awesome. First up, a bag of 100% virgin wool which included a half done sweater.
Bag 'o wool...
Half done sweater...I'll likely rip out this poor knitter's hard work, but as I am not a middle aged man in the 1960's, I'd like to craft something more my style. The wool is a bit...wooly, but perhaps with a gentle wash once it's finished, it'll perk up a bit.
Second totally awesome find was this...

An itty-bitty baby loom! FOR SIX DOLLARS! I have no idea what something like this might go for new, but it has to be more than six dollars. To give you some perspective on just how freakin' adorable this thing is, allow me to demonstrate...

It's like my eight shaft gave birth. I can't wait to try it out. And it's collapsable too! Everyone in the store was asking me what the heck it was yesterday.
Finally, it occurred to me that Christmas is sooner than you think, so I've already begun...

And just because I can, a gratuitous dog photo, because he's here and he's awesome.

(Unfortunately, his sweater doesn't fit. Waaay too small. I'll have to try again).
Until later...
2 comments:
That baby loom is a strange purchase for somebody who hates Smart cars so much. Perhaps you should re-evaluate your opinion on mini-things.
(You don't mind if I heckle your blog, do you? Heckle, heckle!)
I don't recall stating in my post that I hated Smart cars just because they were small. I hate them because they are impractical. Small isn't necessarily a good thing when it comes to vehicular transportation, but definitely cute when it comes to a lot of other things, ie: looms.
Post a Comment