Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Blue Phase...

Oh yeah, didn't you know? I'm just like Picasso. Only with knitting needles. This is the shrug I knit for my little wedding thingy. I guess it's self explanatory with me in the white dress an' all. I was really proud that I actually finished it before the wedding too. I know it's not the Harlot's wedding shawl, but really, what could be? She thinks it's the most beautiful thing she's ever knit. I think it's the most beautiful thing hand knit...ever. Anyhow, I think this is the first grown up sweater that I have knit. And check it out...it fits!



Now that the wedding is over, I think I am going to rip back the sleeves and make them a little longer. They are a 3/4 length and I am just not digging it. I have two balls of the yarn left over so I'll give it a shot. I've never rippped back a completed project before, so we shall see how it goes.
Anyhow, until later...

No comments: