Congratulations!!! It is scary but its yours(kind of like getting married) Now you can paint it, try changing things around,punch holes in it and its ok because its yours (kind of like being married). So are you going to have like crocheted (sp) curtains and stuff like that?I'm just teasing. I am very proud of you guys!!! love from the north shore of Lake Erie
Oh it's a tease alright. You know me so well. It's inescapable.
I'd just like to say that I ate a fish sandwich of some description today. At the aforementioned Weekender clothing party. There were finger sandwichs being thrown around and I felt it only polite to indulge. Once I had grabbed it, not knowing what it was, I felt there was no going back. So I had to eat it. Yeck.
I don't know why I just told that story here in the comments...
I had a bad experience with an appetizer once before. I think I took it with me to the bathroom and flushed it. Or at least that's what I wish I had done.
Are you a Weekender girl now? Is that a good thing?
Hope things went as smoothly as a move can. You're home. *sigh*
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! It is scary but its yours(kind of like getting married) Now you can paint it, try changing things around,punch holes in it and its ok because its yours (kind of like being married). So are you going to have like crocheted (sp) curtains and stuff like that?I'm just teasing. I am very proud of you guys!!! love from the north shore of Lake Erie
Very interesting photo, kinda like a hint or a tease. The door seems lovely! And those little shrubs are promising too!
Oh it's a tease alright. You know me so well. It's inescapable.
I'd just like to say that I ate a fish sandwich of some description today. At the aforementioned Weekender clothing party. There were finger sandwichs being thrown around and I felt it only polite to indulge. Once I had grabbed it, not knowing what it was, I felt there was no going back. So I had to eat it. Yeck.
I don't know why I just told that story here in the comments...
Yeah! House!
First houses are the best!!
Have fun settling in girlie :)
I had a bad experience with an appetizer once before. I think I took it with me to the bathroom and flushed it. Or at least that's what I wish I had done.
Are you a Weekender girl now? Is that a good thing?
Hope things went as smoothly as a move can. You're home. *sigh*
Post a Comment