Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Month By the Sea...


AH-HA! Finally! Only took half an hour to load that photo. So here's where we be stayin' for a month or so. Not too shabby. This is the view of the house from the beach.
This is the view looking straight off the deck while you're having a coffee before work.
This is the view looking to the right off the deck.

And I think that's all I will post for today folks. It's taken me an hour and a half to upload three pictures. Will I ever live in a place that has highspeed, ever again????

Until later...

2 comments:

ChickenBetty said...

you suck

that view is gorgeous

*giggling with happiness for you*

Marti said...

Yeah, I do kinda suck, don't I? Don't worry...it's only for a month or two. Unless we claim squatters rights and refuse to leave. Wait till you see pictures of the place we'll potentially be moving in to! Hoo boy.