your photos are bringing back fond memories of lath and plaster, tons of dust and alot of beer drinkin. I believe your beloved helped us out a few times. I hope you don't have to dig out your basement!!!!!
ok, its been too long with the flower pic. Ya ya so hes a romantic, trust me it doesn't last. But really, enough already and lets here what ELSE is happening with the house. Love ya
6 comments:
Carnations and a crowbar - ah love
Hey Lady!!
I need the new snail mail so the box of yarn with your name on it can begin its journey north!!
drop it over at
ChickenBetty at Gmail dot com
Toots
your photos are bringing back fond memories of lath and plaster, tons of dust and alot of beer drinkin. I believe your beloved helped us out a few times. I hope you don't have to dig out your basement!!!!!
Nah, someone else dug out the basement before we got here. But as we go along, we shake our heads at what else they did. Or didn't do sometimes.
Mark doesn't have fond memories of digging out your basement, so I am told!!
ok, its been too long with the flower pic. Ya ya so hes a romantic, trust me it doesn't last. But really, enough already and lets here what ELSE is happening with the house. Love ya
Post a Comment