Monday, June 11, 2007

A Quick Post...


Well, here you have it. Not really as artsy a photo as I would've liked, but it was the best I could manage. As you can kind of see from the background, the constable was watching Sports Centre and time was of the essence.

I have to say that the fit is a wee bit wonky, but it's roomy and comfortable and that's exactly what I was looking for. I've pretty much lived in it since finishing, and it's the perfect weight for this cool spring weather. I think if I were to make another, I would make it a wee bit longer in the body and a wee bit shorter in the sleeves, although I do like sleeves that hang down over my hands like that, much to the vocal displeasure of my mother. The button hole and button bands come up a little short, as per my usual finishing technique. Something I need to work on. But overall, I'm quite pleased. I may becoming addicted to cardigans, much like I am to socks. This may prove to be worrisome.

Until later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! (Now that I can really see it). :)