I have a cold, I'm cranky and I'm tired. But this totally made my day today. It's a package from Chicken Betty. She sent me a belated birthday box of goodies. I got cards and pencils and crafty bits. But check this action out peeps...
Beautiful, lovely, soft, warm, gorgeous, cozy hand crocheted fingerless gloves. With hand embroidery and oh so pretty buttons. And they fit like a--well, glove! I put them on when I took them out of the box and haven't taken them off. In this needy/whiny/sicky-pants state, they're acting as my stuffed animal (there is another one to match the other, but it was taking the photo).
Just a little close up of this crazy bag of roving. It's yummy too. I want to spin it right now, but the Dristan is kicking in and I'm finding it difficult to spell properly.
So there you have it. Thank you again Betty!
I'm going to go curl up into a ball and die now. Yes, with my mitts on.
6 comments:
Colds are going around. Hope you kick yours soon. Got lots of neat stuff there.
Glad to brighten your day :)
And hey, I can comment on Blogger again! YAY!
Sorry to hear you are sick.
Glad you had such a lovely pick me up!
Hope you are well enough to come to KN!
What cute gloves!
Normally I hate being sick, but I haven't had even a cold since November '06... I'd like to take a sick day, please!
What a lovely birthday surprise. I hope you are feeling much, much better.
Our shipment of the sock/slipper books arrived. Heddy got hers!
Post a Comment