Monday, June 02, 2008

It's Been Decided...

...that I must learn to crochet with some proficiency. I can do the odd thing here and there and admit that I have picked up my hooks from time to time determined to figure out granny squares, at the very least. I'd love to make a Babette blanket . But as of this very minute, I am DETERMINED to figure out the deep and abiding mystery that to me is crochet because I HAVE TO make this. HAVE...TO.

That is all.

4 comments:

lexa said...

You'll have to teach me once you figure it out. I had a whole binder full of printouts off the internet on how to crochet, but I still couldn't get it.

lexa said...

Oh, yes. The blue sock yarn came in. There is one set aside for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh that acorn basket is sooo yummy! (there I go with the food references again).

Funny, I know how to crochet.

If you are looking for a good reference I would suggest Debbie Stoller's the Happy Hooker - it really is good. AND crochet is EASIER and FASTER than knitting! Just jump in!

Good Luck! - oh and can you make two? (you know for the practice). :)

ellen said...

Happy weekend and happy crocheting. I can make a granny square, but that's about it.
Kisses to Hank from the Newfs here.